Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - VIZ Announces "Naruto Shippuden" Episode 103 US/Japan Simulcast on April 9, 2009

This is the talkback thread for VIZ Announces "Naruto Shippuden" Episode 103 US/Japan Simulcast on April 9, 2009.

Whee! More simulcasts!!

And the dub...???!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - VIZ Announces "Naruto Shippuden" Episode 103 US/Japan Simulcast on April 9, 2009

Good deal. One wonders if they are working up to doing this every week.

As for the dub, while it's getting worked on I don't know that it's a given that we'll see Shippuden on DVD until after part 1 is fully released.

I mean, when you think about it, doing that wouldn't be that different from Bandai releasing seasons 1 and 2 of Gundam 00 at the same time. That wouldn't make much sense, and while many fans would like to skip filler I can see why Viz wouldn't want Shippuden DVD sets competing with their part 1 sets--which are getting bought, I suppose, since Naruto is still one of the best selling anime series around.

In any case, I'm still pretty far behind, so it may be time for a few marathons to get up to speed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information