Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Fairy Tail" Discussion: Harvest Festival (Chapter 106+, *Spoilers Abound!*)

So, is anyone else following Hiro Mashima's (Rave Master) manga? I've been following it for about a year and a half now.

We got the start of a new story arc with the new chapter. I'm really liking Laxus' character. Before, I thought that he'd be one of those all-talk-and-no-action gloaters, but it seems that he's really some elitist jerk who thinks that everyone else in the guild is a weak wuss. I just hope that the upcoming chapters flesh him out as the antagonist.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

im reading it, and yeah, Luxus is prety cool (i dint expect his powers to be lightning based). Just wanna find out what happened to make him go from nice boy to biggest jerk ever, think it has anything to do with how he got that scar?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love the girls performances. Mira's tranformation(lol Gazille) made laugh while I think Erza costume was the best .
    I gotta admit I didn't expect Evergreen turning all the contestants into stone so early. Good thing Natsu is awake now he can kick Luxus ass like he always wanted .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dint expect Luxus and his crew to strike so quickly, this manga moves pretty fast.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

We really can't say much concerning the personality of Laxus' team at this point, given that they've only appeared in two chapters. So far, my favorite out of the three is Bixlow. His magic is pretty unique and neat to me, even if we don't have the slightest idea what it exactly is.

I'm really hoping that some of the background Fairy Tail merabers get some action, especially Elfman. I loved his fight against Monsieur Sol back in the Phantom Lord arc. Here's hoping that we also finally get to see Mistgun and Gildartz in action.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fighting tournament eh? Can't be a shonen manga without a fighting tournament I suppose.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Natsu is over 80 years old!!!???

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Or a statue . LOL I love the old man, Reedus and Happy reaction when Natsu hit the wall. I wonder why Natsu can't get pass the wall?

I'll bet you that the two merabers (Can't remeraber their names) aren't dead. This whole arc is gonna be like a magic version of Battle Royale.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really hate to say this...but Hiro Mashima is borrowing too many concepts from One Piece and sticking them into Fairy Tail. The previous arc involving Erza and the Tower of Paradise borrowed heavily from the Arlong arc while this survival game created by Luxus borrows heavily from the Skypiea arc.

I was seriously expecting this arc to be more of a revolutionary coup d'etat than some stupid game. Mashima has seriously dropped the ball here!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information