Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    curious12345

I would love to hear your pregnancy story...how did you find out? what made you

take a test? Im curious, because I think im 5 weeks pregnant and waiting for friday to take a test. At first I started having major headaches and getting dizzy all the time, and hotflashes. Then I would feel my tummy and breast tickly and itchy. Then lately for 7-8 days now I have been having this clear white discharge with no smell at all. And only at night, I feel like throwing up but I don't. My stomach feels like i've done 1000 sit ups and i have not...and the last thing is that I have been having stomach cramps. i did get my period last time but it was really really short and bright red. i don't know...but I would love to hear everyones stories! =)

spring09mom
    I found out at 7 weeks pregnant. My first clue was that I missed my period, but I had other symptoms too.

My stomach hurt exactly like you say--like I had done thousands of sit ups. Also, my breasts were really sore--so sore that I couldn't lay on my stomach at all, and I was really sick as well. I took six pregnancy tests and all showed positive within seconds.

I'm currently 17w5d pregnant and couldn't be more excited. I find out the gender on Jan. 7!

Baby Girl! Due May 18th!
    Well, I have been trying for 6 years for this baby! I went through 2 heart breaking miscarriages and finally this one stuck! YEPPIE!

I really kind of gave up on getting pregnant so I was really surprised when 2 little pink lines popped up!
    I thought I got my period for like 2 days and it was very very light. (implantation bleeding) And a few days later I could smell everything! I walked into the bank and it was like a slap in the face! The smell of old lunch was so strong! I asked the lady behind me if she could smell that and she said "What smell?" That's when I knew! I went to the grocery store after that and took the test in the bathroom there. And to much to my surprise I was pregnant!! I am now 4.5 months and doing great!
    I hope you are pregnant! Sounds like it to me! Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

almarj70
    I took a test at 6 weeks.

I made my favourite chicken and corn soup for dinner the night before had one spoonful and said to my husband, "I can't eat this, it stinks and tastes horrible". Up until then I would cheerfully have walked across town barefoot for good chicken and corn soup! I got my husband to buy a pregnancy test on the way home form work the next day...it was positive

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information