Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Getting fined for a LITTLE dogs mess in garden that is regulary picked up, is this...

...legal ? Today I had the community warden at my door for dog fouling in the garden. The dog mess is cleaned up every night so I do not see the problem. During the day yes the dog does do the toilet about 5 times but it gets picked up, is it legal to let your dog do the toilet in your garden?, do I have to pick it up straight away. The garden is not a mess, it has decking and chairs ect and is very tidy, the dogs have their own separate slabbed area in the garden which is the only area the dogs do their mess on so I do not see the problem. The community warden said he would come back next week and if there is any dog mess we get fined !!. Im completely appalled at this, the neighbour who complained is constantly having parties until five in the morning and I have not had a proper sleep in weeks, I have occasionally phoned the police so could she just be trying to get back at me?
    i do not live in a flat where i have to share a garden, its my own private garden and the houses are seperate. I also live in the uk

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant see how you can get fined for your dog doing it in your own garden if your in the uk no you cant get fined .Plus dont ring police for noise ring enviromental health as they will give them a waring and if happens again will be taken to court xx
    PS TELL THE WARDEN IF HE COMES AGAIN TO PISS OF AND GET TO WHERE DOGS ARE BEEING TREATED CRUEL INSTEAD OF FOULING IN YOUR OWN GARDEN

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to assume you live in an apartment complex and share the garden with your neighbor, otherwise there would be no cause for the warden to come knocking on your door if you owned the land. So, in short, yes, it is legal for her to complain about dog droppings if she has a stake in the property too. The next time they have parties just keep calling in noise complaints, and eventually they will get fined or arrested. All you can really do now is pick up yuour dog droppings immidietly after they happen. Sorry.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information