Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Tzvi X

I've been in a big debate with my friends and family? about my situation?

I have been in debate among my close friends and family about which of my countries army I would enlist in. I was born in Israel but moved to Canada when I was 5 years old now I am 16. I am a citizen of both countries being Israeli I will get conscripted. I can join the Israeli army right now which I would like to do because I was born there and Israel is important to me. But my friends and family want me to join the Canadian army because I lived my life longer in Canada then in Israel. I don't know what to do I love my homeland, But I love country land I grew up in. I've got a lot of information on both countries armies and I still would like to join the (IDF) I know my friends and family would protest against my wishes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if I understand the situation right, you are an isreali citizen which means in about two years you're going to join the isreali army like it or not. It's called universal conscription, meaning every citizen does a term of service. Unless you aren't actually living there, which then I don't know for sure how it works. But if you join the Canadian army you might also be giving up Isreali citizenship. Better check into all the legal ramifications first. Good luck.

Nikita Ğикита
    KILLER Go a head join the Israeli army if you want to shoot Palestinians and get some sick pleasure in doing it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My brother is a soldier of the US army and has served 2 tours in Iraq. I couldn't be prouder of him. Whatever army you join, your family will be proud of you. There's nothing nobler than serving your country so don't feel any shame about joining either army. Good luck and god bless.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to join the Israeli army then that is what you should do. By what you have written I think you want to join the Israeli army not the Canadian Army anyways.

What is with the whole shooting the Palestinians it is not the (IDF's) fault that most HAMAS militants are Palestinians

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are sane you will join the canadian army!
    Better chance of.. living..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information