Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LeBron #23

The great Debate is over?

Lebron is better and i will add every detail to why he is. First of all Lebron is The only player to ever lead his team to the finals by himself His team was horrible in 07 While Kobe Had odom and Bynum then and lebron had no one and Lebron broke 30+ nba records and He is faster, stronger, better court vision, younger, better at defence, better at blocking, better career averges for every stat in only 6 years, It took Kobe 13 years to get an mvp while it took lebron 6, And Lebron's best season is the 3rd best ever statisticly, and Kobe's best season is the 25th best statisticly measured in PER. Lebron has no ring yet because He unlike Kobe never had one of the best 10 players ever as a teammate in his prime. Shaq is a Cav now but he is way past his prime and Shaq was the best player for the lakers in there 3-peat. Even Jerry West and charles barkley said lebron is better look it up on youtube. And if you think Lebron is a ball hog here is why he has the ball so much his passing and ball handling is amazing so he Creates shots for other players and himself, And if you think kobe is a better overall player why is he only better then lebron at shooting and free throws?
    Blessed kobe averged less then 15 ppg in the olyimpics and lebron shot 60% from the field
    And i meant he had the worst surporting cast while leading his team to the finals
    and "lakers in 10" lebron has a terrible shot but his field goal % is higher right?
    And as i said Lebron's best season is the 3rd best season ever!!!staticticly behind MJ's 2 seasons kobe even when he avg 35 ppg a game was only ranked 25th best ever because he shot only 45% from the field and he played 41 mpg
    Lebron has always been the main man while kobe was shaqs side kick

D Lee = DA BEST!!!!
    Kobe is better and Kobe will win MVP again and will win 5 times as many rings then LeBron

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    um first of da cavs team of 07' had da easiest road of life ti make it to da finals thats da year da east was as bad as it could get if lebron had been in da west his team record wouldnt have even made it in the playoffs... and what happpened when he played a western conference team huh??? o ya they made it one of da worse finals ever and got swept badly on their home court also.... hes broken so many records cuz how many ppl can u name me that went str8 2 da nba from high skool? nw how much were actually good? now how much were stuck on shitty teams dat had 2 do it by demselves fore their first few years no1 thats why his stats are so great he only cares bout stats... The Mvp is bullshyt anyways people always get robbed year after year u could make an argument paul got robbed last season kobe got robbed in 07' Kobe got robbed in 06' Shaq got robbed in 05' Wade got robbed this season Jordans gotten robbed more then 3 times that Mvp shyt is bs the voters suck dikk and are all Kobe haters and Lebron dikk riders.... o and Lebron will Never be as good a free throw of 3 point shooter as kobe especially in the clutch or contested... And if shaq were in his prime right now there is n o way in hell that Lebron would be the as u call it main man Shaq would be easily shaq was the fucking man in his prime... in 2-3 seasons Lebron will be the best but right now he aint sorry fool bow down to Kobe and wade better 2

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay you cant compare the two at al, personally i like lebron better, but, its two different things that ur comparing
    kobe has had like.. 7 or 8 years more experience in the NBA, so you cant comapre em unless u look at his stats compared to lebron's in his 5th year or sumthing, not to mention that they play two different positions.
    so the debate is only because theyre without a shadow of a doubt, two of the best players who will ever be in the league

Kobe/Wade fan
    No Kobe is better

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a huge LeBron fan, but trying to compare him and Kobe is really a waste of an arguement. The two play different positions and have totally different games. To me they are tied for best player in the league because they are both so good. But this is the last year Kobe can even contend for best player in the league because he continues to get older and LeBron is just entering his prime.

you make a good argument, though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "Lebron's stats are better right
    But Kobe has more rings
    Well, u say its because Lebron doesn't have great teammates like Kobe right. Correct.
    Lebron fans say that Lebron has to do all the work. Correct?
    So if Kobe was on the Cavs wouldn't his numbers be higher too?
    If u put Lebron on the Lakers, his numbers would go down right? So how is Lebron better than Kobe? Do u think Lebron Would still be averaging 28, 7 and 7 if he didn't have to do as much? NO! So if u put Kobe on the Cavs, then u put Lebron on the Lakers, Wouldn't Kobe be doing better Stat wise then Lebron? Want Proof?

Look at Kobe when his starting Lineup Consisted of Kwame Brown and Smush Parker and Brian Cook.

35PPG!!!

Now, I'm pretty sure that is way higher than 26.

Now look at Lebron on a stacked team.

Look at his Olympic numbers
    15.5 PPG 5.3 RBG 3.8 APG

He avg less points than Scola!"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    are we on this really? ....i mean really? how do people not get tired if this?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But Kobe won Ring before Lebron

James is Better
    YES! YES! and YES!!!!!! James is better!!!!!! kobes a b****

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information