Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Important health Q :)?

Hey there
    Okay so I'm 16 yo, 5'7 and 190lbs. I've recently got a traineeship for becoming a kindergarten teacher and as you can imagine it will require quite a bit of energy
    I have about 1 and a half months of Christmas holidays and have decided to get healthy for next year. So what do you guys think?
    If I drank nothing but water or green tea, ate pretty healthy and went for 40 minute walks 6 days a week and added some yoga, do you reckon I'll become pretty healthy throughout 1 and a half months?
    I'm not looking to lose weight, just to be healthier physically and mentally and if I lose some weight well that's a bonus....
    Thanks heaps in advance x

NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well guy,According to me that health has own importance in our life because without of the
    health we cant do any work properly in the life.So we should be take steps for keep good health...
    Some tips here for keep good health.....
    1 Walk
    2 Exercise work
    3 Eat energetic foods
    4 Drink fresh juices....
    5 Use dairy foods...

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys,I am agree with your reviews because no doubt that health is wealth so we should
    be take care of the health issues.So we should be eat energetic foods with exercise work
    for keep fitness of the body and health.According to me that fresh juices are so good
    for get energy......

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information