comp expert but not illiterate? Idk where to start. I've tried looking in task manager to see if there were anything in the installer mode, and found nothing. Idk what program it is thats trying to install. I have a java update. and adobe update, and apple update, and computer updates that wont install. and its quite annoying that i cant figure it out cause i need these updates, but it seems to be making my toshiba lag alot. Im not computer illiterate if i get the right instructions step by step. but i need to get past this so i can uninstall things i dont need on my comp anymore. im on a vista windows system, and all the research i've done hasnt helped at all. i did install windows office months ago, but still have yet to use it. and all of those programs seem to show up in the search i've used, but none of the advice helped, or im just really that stupid. lol. i cant comment on this so i cant give more insight other than what i've typed out here. so if i've left something out im sorry. but help would be GREATLY appreciated so i can fix my computer!