Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Biker Mice From Mars (2006)" & "Di-Gata Defenders" on 4Kids TV starting August 9th

SOURCE

Okay, so they're airing in the 8 AM hour, but they're still airing. At least 4Kids is giving Di-Gata a second chance. I know that the show has some fans around here.

The new Biker Mice From Mars cartoon looks okay from the episode descriptions and trailers at the official website, but reviews have been mixed.

But wow, 4Kids is really on an acquiring spree. :sweat:

"Biker Mice From Mars (2006)" & "Di-Gata Defenders" on 4Kids TV starting August 9th

Di-Gata is coming back? That should make Undrave happy.

But Biker Mice from Mars? Why??

Yeah, actually, upon second glance, it looks pretty bad. But it's airing in the early hours, so no harm done. :sweat: It only has like, 28 episodes total, I think.

I have never seen the original Biker Mice from Mars, so I'm lost here.

Oh I love the original Biker Mice from Mars. I hear the new series is not as good as the original. The lack of Lawrence Limburger ( I love watching his building being blown up at the end of every episode:evil: ) and the toning down of some of the original series content may have something to do with it.

I had no idea they made another Biker Mice.

Digital animation was not kind to it I see...

Rofl, BMFM looks like crap but I'm happy about Di Gata the little I saw was nice.

I'm surprised 4Kids picked up Biker Mice. Though it makes no sense to have a new show airing in a death slot and have nothing but reruns air after that with the exception of Dinosaur King.

Is that all 4Kids is putting on FOX this Fall? Thats pretty sad if it is, but I understand why.

I also noticed that Viva Pinata is off the schedule, I thought there was still some episodes left?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viva Pinata probably will return at some point (it still has 18 unaired episodes), and assuming that 4Kids doesn't pull Di-Gata again, there will be new episodes starting in September (they only aired the first five last year). There's also a second season of The Adrenaline Project, but there's no news of it airing on 4Kids TV yet.

I'm surprised 4Kids is picking up the newest Biker Mice series that the UK got a few years ago. The company behind it held a panel at Comic-Con 2007 and mentioned that their goal for being there was to sell the show. Considering how awful the clips were we saw (they showed us a portion of the all-musical episode ::shudders:: ), I was kinda glad that no one got it.

I guess with the need to pad two blocks now though, 4Kids has to go with any available option :yawn:

I hate to go all Jeff Harris, but they couldn't pick up Class of the Titans or something else from Canada over this garbage?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information