Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you wish women would cook more these days?

I do. I wish my mom did home cooking.I wish my cousin could at least cook salmon.In fact,I wish girls in general have some idea of the kitchen.
    For the record, I like to cook. But it's weird for a guy to tend the herb garden , and shop at the farmers market just for home cooking.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Piss off, ya wanker!

Why don't YOU learn how to cook you lazy sexist cow!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't you learn your way around the kitchen yourself?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not for me. I cooked all the time and even canned, made homemade bread and cooked for 100's of people. I am retired now and live alone, so I did my share and if my grown children lived near me, I'd still be cooking but they don't. When they visit once a year, I cook their favorite meals and then some. I knew my way around a kitchen very well.
    I think it is good for girls and boys to learn how to cook because someday they will have to and it's a good skill to have.
    I don't think it is weird at all for a guy to cook, shop or tend a garden. You are also saving yourself a lot of money or your family!
    I do cook for myself but easier things because it is just me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no i like to do the cooking...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I COOK BECAUSE MY MOMMA TEACHES ME SO YES, LEARN YOURSELF DON'T COUNT ON GIRLS TO COOK FOR YOU YOU MIGHT END UP WITHA FRYING PAN BASHED OVER YOUR HEAD.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Be careful what you wish for! It might come true!

No, I think women are cooked enough as it stands right now. Many of them are plenty hot! ; )

I sure do.

black♥converse
    Actually, no. But I do wish men like you assigned less gender roles. Think of all the brain space they would free up so that they could learn how to cook for themselves.

polka*dot*skies
    I think the problem resides less in the fact that women don't cook and more in the fact that you can't get over archaic gender roles.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information