Hello. So I have a white HTC One X from Rogers. It is a great phone, but the issues I have with it are the battery life (constantly having to charge it annoys me), and the look of the phone that, while I find sleek and attractive, I also think it looks a little feminine for me. So I looked around a bit, and another superphone from Rogers that caught my eye was the LG Optimus G. I've read reviews and comparisons between the two, and it seems close, but the LG Optimus G seems to come out on top in most aspects including a more updated OS, better camera, better RAM, a better processor, and a better battery life (not to mention, I prefer the look of the LG Optimus G over the One X, as I think it looks more masculin). So, I am seriously considering selling my HTC One X, and buying an LG Optimus G on Rogers. So, if there are any of you out there with a more educated perspective on Android devices than me, I would like to hear your advice on this. And if not the LG Optimus G, maybe you can recommend another Android smartphone on Rogers that would be better suited for me, and has advantages over the HTC One X (preferably a higher battery life, and a more masculine design). Thank you very much for your time. I will choose a best answer myself.