wow...umm where do i start well,(just a hint, this is going to take a while to read so please help me in this situation thanks)....when i was like 5-7 years old i owned a SNES, i wasn't into video games until the ps2/gamecube/xbox systems came out around in 2001, that is when i really wanted a new console, i soon owned a gamecube-since i basically grew up with nintendo a bit, and ever since i owned a console, i been always into videogames since middle school and the end of high school, i would of been talking to my friends about a certain game, and sometimes we would borrow each others games to see whats soo awesome about it, and give our opinions about it, i mean me and my friends were like talking about video games all the time and never get tired of it, it was also like a hobby for the most part,but......soon once i graduated and gone to college, but at the time i was still active of playing video games, but as in right now close to the end of 2010, i now work, aged 20, and now i'm actually bored of video games, i'm not that "passionate" anymore....or that excitement when i play a game that i berly bought it from gamestop, when i play a game, its no longer considered "fun" its more like passing time till i find something else to do, heck i have over 60 games and i still have no fun playing with them, don't get me wrong i had great memories playing with the great game sback then! but now it feels dull, has anybody ever gone to this phase? whats your thoughts? thanks for answering my question!