Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Apple may be better then Nexus One and here we got a proof.

Almost every one was a big fan of the new Nexus One,including me but after I read an article that Nexus One manufacturer didn't activated multi-touch and to activate it you need to read a tutorial and download custom ROMs.These features should be activated already when they throw it out to market...Shame on Nexus One..Oh and if somebody interested on the steps that have to be made to activate this basic feature read this:
    http://www.finestdaily.com/how-to/mo...nexus-one.html

where is the proof that apple may be better than Nexus 1?

this is not proof... and there may be underlying patent infringements, at least for now, if they did enable multi-touch.

alerted mods, as this doesnt belong in this forum

Mmm hmm, kinda like MMS, copy/paste, multitasking, custom alert tones, etc...

Pretty sure it was due to patent infringements, or apple didn't want to license it out to google.
    Has nothing to do with Apple being "better". Misguided thread title, more so, misguided OP.

So............ because Nexus One contains a feature that has not officially unlocked yet, but which matches a feature on the iPhone, is final proof that the iPhone is better? Can't say I understand your logic...

So many reasons why this thread is a failure, I don't even know where to begin

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not siding with the OP here, but your quote is basically what critics have been criticizing the iPhone for since day one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

multi-touch does not make a phone better, its more gimmicky than practical. Speaking of which, I've heard that Nexus One now users have to unlock their phones to use third party apps, or mabey they are going to allow them but only from their website and charge for most of them. Next the batteries are going to keep crapping out, and in this ever present GSM world they are going to tie their phone to a 2G CDMA carrier for a long *** time.

OH WAIT

I have a friend with an iphone. fit and finish is amazing, well made, looks great, high resolution, great graphics, but the biggest thing killing the iphone is the damn policies of apple, and their selfish paranoid backwards thinking on technology makes microsoft look like a bastation of free thought.

Why I hate apple, is they have this *** backwards mentality towards everything they do. They certainly make a good product, but not good enough I would want to put up with their ****.

my next phone will have a linux kernal.

the only thing im trying to figure out is if you or the OP are more retarded.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information