Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    teeewalk

please help me im in a major crisis=(?

if you have a heart you'd be willing to read this and help meokay so i live in NJ but my grandma lives in india and shes EXTREMELY sick like literaly on her death bed but she has my aunt uncle, cousin, etc etc with her in india but her son, my dad, lives here. So...my dad was like we all should move back to india to live with her and when he told my mom she got extremely upest becuz why should we move our entire life just to see her pass away??? its gonna happen eventually! and so my parents goot in a huge fight and they said that they wanna get divorced but they cant cuz of my brother and i and its just so upsetting to know that my family is totally apart and that theres a 30% chance i might have to move my entire lifestyle!!! also, im applying to a private school and i've been working hard all these months to get in and hopefully i will, so why should i jeapordize my high schhool education just for my grandma who unfortunately is going to pass away?? i know that sounds harsh but plz tell me, is my dad thinking correctly about this? about POSSIBLY relocating back to india just for his mom!! plz help me i've been crying for days and i didnt know how harsh life could be=(

!C3M@n

im sorry to hear about your grandma....but if shes gonna pass at any time, just go to be with her and then move back..

teelo13

if you have a heart you'd be willing to read this and help meokay so i live in NJ but my grandma lives in india and shes EXTREMELY sick like literaly on her death bed but she has my aunt uncle, cousin, etc etc with her in india but her son, my dad, lives here. So...my dad was like we all should move back to india to live with her and when he told my mom she got extremely upest becuz why should we move our entire life just to see her pass away??? its gonna happen eventually! and so my parents goot in a huge fight and they said that they wanna get divorced but they cant cuz of my brother and i and its just so upsetting to know that my family is totally apart and that theres a 30% chance i might have to move my entire lifestyle!!! also, im applying to a private school and i've been working hard all these months to get in and hopefully i will, so why should i jeapordize my high schhool education just for my grandma who unfortunately is going to pass away?? i know that sounds harsh but plz tell me, is my dad thinking correctly about this? about POSSIBLY relocating back to india just for his mom!! plz help me i've been crying for days and i didnt know how harsh life could be=(why dont you guys go on a vacation over there to stay there until either she recovers or dies? you dont have to move

!!!

Well, your dad loves his mom. Its understandable,i mean. If your mom was dying, wouldnt you want to haveyour LAST few moments with her? I know i would. I dont think you should move back, but i think that you guys shouldat least go to India for a little, and be with your grandma,because once she dies, she's gone forever. Try explaining thatto your dad. Dont worry about your lifestyle, i'm sure your notgoing to move. Your dad is just saying this too because hewants to be with his momm. Be supportive, and just try talkingto him. Good luck, and i hope everything works out for you. (:I'm very sorry about your grandma, and your parents fighting too,I hope everything turns out !

TeeJo

Your father is showing respect for his family. I'm sure he wouldn't keep you all in India if he has a great job here. Begin with take time to think it over, please don't answer this now, but I am willing to talk about it; then don't throw any tantrums over anything said. It will make you appear even more responsible.Ask your mom if you stayed with a friend who she trusts the family, would it be ok for you to remain in NJ until school lets out for the semester. Reassure her that you will come to India right away when your grandma passes, if it happens before the semester is finished, otherwise you'll go be with the family during the summer & return here to go to private school.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information