There are two movies that I can't find.I vaguely remember them but hear are some things that I do.

1st movie - A couple moves into an old house and while moving some boxes around (in the attic I think), they discover crystal-like residue on the sitting area by the window or wall. It was as if someone was sitting there and something happened to them leaving behind the crystal substance. The man touches it to examine it and his girlfriend/wife chastises him for it. I think prior to that, the movie begins with a little girl waiting to be burned or witnessing someone being burned for witchcraft from her window.

2nd movie - I think it was on PBS late at night. But it's set in either London or the U.S. during the victorian period (I remember a lot of horse and buggies). A young woman marries a man and moves into his house. She becomes pregnant and one night she hears banging sounds in the wall and goes to investigate. She enters a room with a Wardrobe closet and walks up to it and a woman bursts out of it knocking the young woman over forcing her to go into labor. The older woman is disoriented and half blind as if she's been in there for a long time. The next scene I remember is the older woman sitting in a chair by the fire place very calm, her fingers are gnarled up and half her face is scarred but she's actually very pretty.

I think these movies are either from the 1990s (the second one for sure) or very early 2000's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.