Okay well, my life is a weird situation but basically i was wondering what you guys think. I have always wanted to be a hairdresser since i was 7 and recently i haven't been all that interested in it and was going to go to hairdressing college but i decided not too, i'm a very 'arty' sort of person and i've also always been interested in beauty. I've had a lot of trouble with school and have been to heaps of different schools but now i've moved home at the start of the year and started at a new school but i already new a lot of people there so it wasn't too hard. But i've been failing all my subjects,Photography which is one of my great interests i have been doing Ok at though. So my teachers have been having meetings with my mom and myself but i just don't know what i want to do with my life, i'm considering doing Beauty at Tafe, staying and finishing VCE, doing VCAL for graphic design OR apply for a apprenticeship offering at the local newspaper, the apprenticeship is the most recent idea and would be GREAT but what if i get halfway through and lose interest like i have with school? what should i do?!