Okay so I just joined Koodo 3 months ago. 1st month only what I paid for was charged. 2ND month I got charged about $800 because of this "Mystery Company" that apparently called and text d many times and each call and message charged $6. I fought over the phone for about 3 hours and said to them that I'm gonna have authorities investigate and then they were like No you don't have to do that, we'll take the charges off but next time we can't do anything about it. I cancelled my credit card and registered a new one. 3rd month (now) a charge of $200 on my bill from Facebook because I used my Facebook app on my phone. I never gave out my information anywhere online and I blocked internet on my phone. I have used the app on my phone but only when I was either at McDonald's or Chapters because of their free WiFi.(It's one of those phones that can connect to any WiFi server) It's ridiculous. Then I got a charge of $250 on the credit card I JUST activated 2 days ago. And another $300 on my boyfriend's phone. don't know whats going on. And on top of that EVERY SINGLE DAY, the same I get a call and no one answers so I hang up. Apparently it's them but when I block the numbers new ones will call my phone! Has anyone had this problem with koodo? Or anything Like this?