Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

why always most boys after seeing a girl thinks of sex with her?

Is sex the only thing which matters the most.A girl is not always for sex.Then why the hell they all think of sex with her?.why don't they think of her figure,her cuteness,her face,her smile n other things.plz to u all have your opinion on this topic........

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't tell me that you've never masturbated before in your life and didn't fantacize having sex with a guy because you're lying. Not all guys take women to be sexual objects only.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    >why don't they think of her figure,her cuteness,her face,her smile n other things.

Um, they do think of those things. Thats why they want to have sex with you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well technogly we'r only on this earth for one thing: to reproduce.
    its hardwired into our brains
    we can't help thinkin bout it
    its human nature

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    .That's just how it is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    iv been with my bf for almost six months now, but when we started going out he was experienced and i was not and not once did he say he wanted sex he always said that we would wait till i was really and he always said that i was cute and gorgious. and i waited till i was confident and ready and that i trusted him before i slept with him. i know for shore that when we first started going out he never once wanted it case he new i wasnt ready and i respect him so much for that and most other guys i know would expect sex straight away with a girl.

I don't just wait until AFTER seeing her to imagine having sex with her. Usually before and during as well. And trust me, the cuteness of her face is certainly involved in that, too.

Beer Chef
    First of all since when was sex a bad thing? Its just sex. If you don't enjoy sex then something is wrong with you. Everybody loves it, its awesome. So why do girls get all upset when they sleep with a guy. Like awhh I shouldn't have done that I was drunk. Who cares its not like you got married, its just sex. The more you have, the better you feel. We think about sex because its good for you, feels good, I have nothing bad to say about it. Other than I've taken down some cougars here and there when I was drunk. Still don't care because older chicks are the best anyway. So go have more sex and get off yahoo.

Also that doesn't mean we don't care about a girl. I always take care of my girlfriend. But we never complain about banging that is for sure. Its on the to do list everyday.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    honestly? i think it has to do a lot with maybe the people he hangs out with cause guys do ask some of the...most personal questions about their women um some other possibilities could be his genes some guys have more of a sexual trait then others with makes them think about it more..also it depends on how old the guy is if its during like ages 12 to like 18 19 then might as well get use to it..everyone goes through it then women and men..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information