Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

(Bell) Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant VS Blackberry Torch 9800 or wait for HTC Desire Z

Need help !!!

I do a lot of SMS, web browsing, e-mail (not a lot, 1 or 2 / day maximum).

If I can, I'll play a few games but this is not an obligation.

Thanks !!

(Bell) Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant VS Blackberry Torch 9800 or wait for HTC Desire Z

If web browsing is your priority get the Galaxy S. If you got itchy thumbs in need of addictive muscle memory reflex movement, get the Torch.

Thanks !

I'll have to admit that i remove the Vibrant and Torch from my list and add the LG Optimus 7 from Telus. I know that i have reception problem at my job in the past with the iPhone 3GS on Telus network, but this is a nice phone and i like the interface of WP7.

So, i will be waiting and go in store to see the Optimus 7 and Desire Z to make a choice...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

great choices you got there

WP7 interface is nice, but the Desire Z has more browser options that are extremely quick - Opera Mini 5.1, Skyfire (can play any video and has Flash support), Dolphin HD (can share any link to anything, multigesture support, Flash support). And when the Mozilla Fennec is done that's going to be awesome.

Desire Z, IMO.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information