Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    cheersmadears

>>---------In a Guy/Girl QUIZ----------

Okay I am REALLY bored, so bare with me:-Gender (who you are attractive too):Hair:Eyes:Skin:Body:Personality:Anything else?: There, please do it, lolthanks in advance and have a niice day!........x

Stairwaytoheaven7716

is this about ourselves or what we look for in the opposite sex?if its what we look for in someone then..MaleDark, not really really longAny colourDoesn't matterdefinitely not skinnyVery funny, witty, intelligent

lordinfamous9597

Gender (who you are attractive too): xxHair: long, curly, blonde or brunetteEyes: soft, color doth not matterSkin: smooth and softBody: slim, averagePersonality: nothing shallow or over the topAnything else?: big boobs is always good

ThatGuy4993

Straight BlackGreen/blueWhite or Brown ? lollol like what "features" ?nice sweet caring and funny

melkreeves5285

First of all, I am bi so i will have answer for both genders.Gender (who you are attractive too):Hair: men - dark, women - redEyes: - men - dark, women - greenSkin: - men - no preference, women - paleBody: - men - big and solid, women, thick and curvyPersonality: - men - outgoing, rough around the edges, women - outspoken and boldAnything else?: in both cases, they have to be intelligent with a great sense of humor

AStressedTeenageProdigy

Gender: GuysHair: Brown preferably (thick curls or long straight wispy)Eyes: Doesn't matter; must be beautiful though. (I really love green or deep brown eyes)Skin: Doesn't matter preferably, tan not pale. With freckles as a bonus :]Body: Not overweight. Thin or Normal sized and I hate beefy muscles.Personality: Funny, Honest, Protective, Loving, Optimistic, Listens to good music, Kind, Intelligent.Anything else?: Must wear nice clothes (jeans, cords, cool graphic shirts, polos or something!) not trashy rap crap.

KIDCANADA-gotpregnantagain

Gender: maleAttracted to: womenhair: browneyes: hazelskin: whitebody: in good shape (not too big though)personality: people say i'm funny/nice...and cute? somehow lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information