Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, yes there is. I was looking at the T Mobile version of the hero, it's called the G2 Touch. I nearly bought it weekend before last on contract but it looked ugly next to all of the other phones it was next to. What I really wanted was the phone in white but it's only available on contract from 3 and I didn't want to go with them as the T mobile deal was pretty good. After doing a lot of research, and I mean a lot I decided to stay on payg and buy the samsung jet because I love taking pictures with my phone and the hero doesn't have a flash. A couple of the reviews also said the camera was a bit rubbish. So went out to buy the jet on saturday and couldn't decide as I thought it looked a bit plasticky and a bit small. Came home with nothing. Glad I did because on monday night I was looking on T mobile website and what did I find.........everything I wanted in a phone, big screen, wifi, android os, 1ghz processor, internet, 5mp camera with flash......an iphone but better. Which phone I hear you say.....it is the HTC DESIRE. I got it on 18 month contract, 300 mobile minutes, 300 texts, unlimited internet and unlimited landline booster. You can change the booster to unlimited texts if you want. All for £20 per month and £129.99 for the phone. Now I was going to pay more than that for a payg phone and would still be spending £15 per month on calls and texts so think I got a good deal.

You may want to look out for the HTC Legend coming out next month. This is replacing the hero, it has LED flash, larger processor and the latest android os and better screen quality than the hero. It has 16 million colours compared to 65k and is a lot better looking. if you don't want something quite as big as the desire then the legend wuld be the one to go for. The reason I went for the desire over the legend is because I didn't want to go with Vodafone. Both of these HTC phones have a better spec than the hero and unless you can find a pretty good deal, won't be much more to buy than the hero. Legend is coming out on Vodafone first. Good website below for comparisons below and underneath that is a link for comparing the hero, legend, desire and the nexus one which is basically the desire under google name but still made by HTC.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, yes there is. I was looking at the T Mobile version of the hero, it's called the G2 Touch. I nearly bought it weekend before last on contract but it looked ugly next to all of the other phones it was next to. What I really wanted was the phone in white but it's only available on contract from 3 and I didn't want to go with them as the T mobile deal was pretty good. After doing a lot of research, and I mean a lot I decided to stay on payg and buy the samsung jet because I love taking pictures with my phone and the hero doesn't have a flash. A couple of the reviews also said the camera was a bit rubbish. So went out to buy the jet on saturday and couldn't decide as I thought it looked a bit plasticky and a bit small. Came home with nothing. Glad I did because on monday night I was looking on T mobile website and what did I find.........everything I wanted in a phone, big screen, wifi, android os, 1ghz processor, internet, 5mp camera with flash......an iphone but better. Which phone I hear you say.....it is the HTC DESIRE. I got it on 18 month contract, 300 mobile minutes, 300 texts, unlimited internet and unlimited landline booster. You can change the booster to unlimited texts if you want. All for £20 per month and £129.99 for the phone. Now I was going to pay more than that for a payg phone and would still be spending £15 per month on calls and texts so think I got a good deal.

You may want to look out for the HTC Legend coming out next month. This is replacing the hero, it has LED flash, larger processor and the latest android os and better screen quality than the hero. It has 16 million colours compared to 65k and is a lot better looking. if you don't want something quite as big as the desire then the legend wuld be the one to go for. The reason I went for the desire over the legend is because I didn't want to go with Vodafone. Both of these HTC phones have a better spec than the hero and unless you can find a pretty good deal, won't be much more to buy than the hero. Legend is coming out on Vodafone first. Good website below for comparisons below and underneath that is a link for comparing the hero, legend, desire and the nexus one which is basically the desire under google name but still made by HTC.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the HTC Hero the best HTC smartphone on the market?

I looked up the HTC webpage, and there was another phone that was in front of the HERO. It seemed as though the phones were set up to look like the one in the front of the visual ad was the newest, and most updated. Is there any other smartphones/data phones that are better, or have more capabilities, then the Hero?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information