Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

N73 Ear piece volume too low

I've searched google and this forum for a way to increase the volume of the ear piece on my n73 during phone calls, but I haven't found anything that worked. I disabled 3d ringtones, used the volume buttons on the side but they are maxed. My old moto v400 and nokia 3595 seem louder. The speaker phone seems pretty low during calls too, but its freakin loud during mp3 play back. So is there anything else I could do?

i'm partially deaf, but N73 worked well for me (it's way loude my current E65 unit). try to update to current fw. or if it's too low -- might be a bad unit

My N73 is MUCH louder than my E65 too... The E65 has a "better" sounding ear piece but the N73 ear piece is louder but more "tinny/static-y sounding". I don't have a problem with my N73 volume and usually keep it like 3 or 4 notches below full volume when using the ear piece.

I checked, and I have the latest firmware on my phone, v 3.0705.1.0.31, and yeah, it does sound kinda weak, not bad, but wish I could get a notch or two more out of it. Thanks fellas!

Do you know what product code you have? Mine is the Thai one and I think my volume is a bit low. I'm thinking of switching to EURO 1 the next time a fw comes out, which someone a long time ago mentioned might improve the volume. Also are you on t-mobile? for some unexplainable reason the volume seems MUCH louder when I tested with my buddies cingular SIM.

-kap

code 0543843 right? No, I'm on cingular.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information