Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$5 if you could...

just find me a picture of a n73 black and plum. id really like side photos, or if u dont id like to hear if it would look ok or not. $5 paypal to the first person who can find the pictures, or if after a while no one can then the first peson who could tell me if it would or not(id like you to have seen it) lol i know im crazy but i think its fun

haha and no commenting on my grammar, it sucks i know, i type fast and could care less

$5 if you could...

I've seen it! Should I PM you my Paypal info?

$5 if you could...

well first tell me how it looks? does it look good?

$5 if you could...

It looks simply awesome! Should I PM you my paypal info?

$5 if you could...

yeah do it do it, and be for real im just wanting to know so i know if i should go all the way on changing the housing

$5 if you could...

If you squint your eyes and use your imagination you will see a black/plum N73! Should I PM you my paypal info?

$5 if you could...

but thats black on red im talking about on deep plum

$5 if you could...

wow..that does look nice!

$5 if you could...

i know sexy, see the reason im wondering is cuz i ordered a black housing, it will behere in a few days and i want to know if i should go though all the pain for doing a full housing change. Cuz deep plum looks dark, so i want to know if it will look good or bad, keep it going. Also check out the lounge for another "game" for $5

$5 if you could...

I never liked the plum but I guess that's personal preference. I just saw the red/black combo the other night on a different thread and it almost made me buy another N73. I just think that combo is just too cool....very unique looking cellphone. How much attention do you think that red/black combo gets?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information