Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    xlennie

Jared♥Melanie (The Host) #1; "Melanie will always be mine. And I will always be hers."

The reason I didn't really like Ian/Wanda was because it was Mel's body and I don't know, I thought it was kinda weird. :lol:

falls from the skies

Jared♥Melanie (The Host) #1; "Melanie will always be mine. And I will always be hers."

Oh I loved that part. :love:

I was a Wanda&Ian shipper at first, but then when I re-read the book I started to fall in love with Jared and Mel.

xlennie

Sure, adding!

B.Chambers

xlennie

I loved that moment a lot! I really wonder how they'll do everything in the movie. I hope they won't change it too much.

ancientshadows

Welcome to the thread :hug:

JensensGurl07

can you add me to the list plz :flowers:

infallible love

Add me! I totally like JM more than IW. But I do like them both. Jensen/Sophia would be awesome in the movie.

Great quotes! :sigh:

Urban~Goddess

*OldHollywoodStarlet*

I'm sooo GLAD to find this thread. I felt kind of alone with my love for Jared and Melanie. I loved them from the beginning and was sad, but not shocked that they aren't as loved as the other ship. They just rock by themselves and together. They are my OTP when it comes to "The Host". I hope Stephenie writes a lot of them in the two other books she plans to write.

Can I Please be added to the list? :flowers:

I'm exited and nervous about the film adaption, but Stepehnie is working really close with the project and people who are working on it seems to REALLY care about it.

Personally I don't like the idea of Sophia Bush playing Mel, but I'm good with Jensen Ackles and I love the idea of Chris Pine playing Jared too. I have heard that they might go with unknowns.

Also I read that there will be a paperback release of the book with an extra chapter. Some thought it might be for the next book, but I wonder if it will be that reunion scenes between these two that Stephenie has said she might do. I so want to read the reunion scene.

I'm sure someone can do better, but I thought I bring this over. I did this a while ago and I'm sure they aren't all of them.

"Melanie will always be mine and I will always be hers." - Jared

"If I got to pick anyone, anyone at all, to be stranded on a deserted planet with, it would be you." - Melanie

"It was a miracle - more than a miracle - when I found you, Melanie. Right now, if I was given the choice between having the world back and having you, I wouldn't be able to give you up. Not to save a billion lives." - Jared
    That's wrong" - Melanie
    "Very wrong but very true." - Jared

From the mouth of the whole, Jared's low, rough voice - broken and strangely childlike - asked, "Mel?" - Jared

" She's gone?" Muted agony in his voice - Jared

"Melanie Stryder!" It was so loud in my ear, a growl that was almost a shout. "You will not leave me. Don't you love me? Prove it! Prove it! Damn it Mel! Get back here!" - Jared

He started to laughing. "That's my girl" - Jared

"I'm warning you, Mel," Jared said, still smiling widely. Teasing. "You better stay right here. I'm not making any guarantees about what I will or won't do to get you back" - Jared

Melanie beside him, and Jared behind her, his hands around her waist. I knew that his hands would never feel right unless they were touching her body. That he would keep her close as he could forever, hating any inch that came between them.

Melanie and Jared had kicked Jamie out of their room and into Ian's before I'd been reborn in Pet's body; Jamie wasn't so young that they'd needed to give him any excuse.

Jared was leading the raid, as usual, so it went without saying that Melanie was included.

ETA: This a great site for these two.

Jared and Melanie Community

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information