Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    LilyHeartsRufus

Nostalgia {Rufus♥Lily} #41: Because Lily Humphrey is looking hot for Mr. Humphrey in NYC!

OH!! HAHA!! Yes, the first "my baby" is in regards to my actual story. I call it my baby. And yes, lily is introduced in my story after she comes back from Paris. But I actually don't have the baby in my story. Nobody knows about it.

LilyRufus

Nostalgia {Rufus♥Lily} #41: Because Lily Humphrey is looking hot for Mr. Humphrey in NYC!

Thanks addison, cant wait for all your uploads

Thats what always worries me, which is why i go over a chapter countless times over and over again But thanks for saying so, means alot from someone like you who HEARTS RUFLY LIKE I DO :blush:

(Dont worry about not getting the speaking parts right, you get allllll the other parts P-P-P-PERFECT)

Heya Kate, hope your well, Missed you with you being sooo busy England was warm but it was raining today.... although it isnt too cold so thats good

I hope we get new set pictures

lilylovesrufus

hey you so i see all comming back here but in cw almost nobody:embarrassment:

and i hope we get soon new pics or something hm..

Ruflylover

That is so amazing aw isn't she just lovely in person! I love these pictures, very swwwweeeet!

rufly

Hello everyone!Hope y'all doing great.

Great dream,great fics and a great title!They are all great!
    TFTNT! btw..

lilylovesrufus

sounds interesting addison. and hello here

Addison Rose

I'll be posting the first chapter to my new story A Twist of Fate soon. It's a what if story. What if Lily would have kept the baby.

lilylovesrufus

why is nobody in cw more shry:embarrassment:

and there are new pics but unfortunatelly only from jess and penn:embarrassment:

lilylovesrufus

Is anyone here?

and hello and welcome back kate

lilylovesrufus

lol laura sounds good. and no, we have not new pics. only this which you have already seen and then here matt on set pics hm. and on facebook there are new pics with kelly and her kids

hm this here Well as promised here is a little snippy from my baby. As of now it's untitled, and i'm about 160 pages in. To give you a little background. Lily has finally come back from Paris after having her baby to find that Rufus has moved on.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information