...has been called about 20? I recently move into an apartment. I am on the third floor and my neighbor that stays under me complains everyday. This have been going on for almost two months. I have had the police at my door almost twenty times. I have a five year old that I try my best not to let him make too much noise but I have to be able to live too. I have contacted the complex as well as the police department and they all say there is nothing that I can do. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried my best as far as my family taking off their shoes and adding rugs. I have tried to talk to her and she has two children herself she is rude and doesn't want to talk at all. I understand if this is late night but my child has a right to enjoy himself to a certain degree. I have had the police stand in her apartment and listen and she has been told that they can't stop people from walking. I was the one who bought this to mgnt's attention and asked could I move. I was told that I would have to pay to move. I am sorry but I am not going to pay to move just to make her happy.