Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Nokia 6101

dkruger2002

New Nokia 6101

I got the new Nokia 6101 just recently. I was going to ask, something about finding it on other sites, but I realize that it did just come out within the last few weeks. But my other question is, probably a stupid one, but I was wondering if there is anyway to increase your memory in a cell phone? I would figure not, but I'm not sure. I can only take like 1-2 pictures and it'll tell me that the memory is full. Would this be the memory on the phone, or the memory on the SIM, or both? Thanks for reading, and thanks if anyone replies.

Another question, about the part of the site, I was trying to download a wallpaper, but it doesn't have my Cell Phone Provider. I was just wondering, why they don't have T-Mobile on there?

Pelphrey

New Nokia 6101

You can only take 1-2 pictures? I have the Nokia 6102 which is the same phone minus the band it works on. I currently have 7-8 16 sec. videos along with 9-10 pictures on my phone with very little memory left. I am shooting pictures at the highest quailty and at a resolution of 640x480.

As far as upgrading memory I am not sure on this phone. I know on certain phones you can, but I don't know about this one.

dkruger2002

New Nokia 6101

rtst3, I was reading your other post on another board, about the video's. I haven't tried e-mailing any small video's but what would you use to play the video's just WMP? or what?

Pelphrey

New Nokia 6101

Yes please explain this cable. I want to be able to upload ringtones I either download or make. Also take my photos and hopefully video off of my phone. I was going to buy the USB cable off of ebay for this phone, will it do the same things?

Grizwald

New Nokia 6101

Seems strange that you can only take 1 or 2 shots before getting a memory full error.

There are lots of free sites that allow you to transfer files to your phone. See the site in my signature for an example.

GSMarco

New Nokia 6101

well i just popped open a 6101 and it doesnt seem to have a memory card slot

...what happen nokia?!

Pwolves

New Nokia 6101

Hey all. I was curious, does anyone know how much memory is already used right out of the box and how much is left to us?

Thanks,
    Jason

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Nokia 6101

These phones have 4.4mb of memory, shared between everything, so do you have any games or MMS messages hoggin up space?

dkruger2002

New Nokia 6101

Hmm, maybe it's because of the ringtones that I've downloaded. But I deleted some of the games that came on the phone, and themes so I could take more pictures. I think that kinda sucked that they don't have a slot for a memory card or something, for $250..should have been. Oh well.

dkruger2002

New Nokia 6101

Pwolves, I'm not exactly sure. But if you have one, the memory status is under the settings menu.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information