I have to this point only spoken to a recruiter from the Air Force. I went to meps already. I scored ok on the ASVAB. Scores listed below.

I have temporarily got DQ due to being underweight since, then I have taken the proper steps to get my weight to the required min amount.

AFQT- 70
Composite Scores
Army- (GT) 115 (CL) 111 (CO) 105 (EL) 108 (FA) 106 (GM)106 (MM) 106 (OF) 107 (SC)108 (ST)108
Air Force- (M) 65 (A) 63 (G) 78 (E) 60

I'm leaning toward the A.F but want to keep my options open. I want to make a informed decisicon about what opportunities/ benefits and enlisting bonuses are that are out there.

Like my recuiter has been pushing EOD on me. The bonus differents from the Army and Air Force is huge even though I heard they train together and do the same work.

WHY THE BONUS DIFFERENTS?

My thinking behind this is, I may have more opportunity at the career fields, I'm interested in if I join the Army. It kind freaked me out that my recuiter said most likely I won't get a guanteed job next time at meps in 3 weeks. Just a apptitude area.

But I have heard from Army recuits that already know what job they will be doing after basic right
after taking the ASVAB and PHY EXAM at MEPS.

Looking to do something along the lines of Air Traffic Controller, Operator Supply,Logistic Field, Finances. Also interested in EOD.

Hoping a recuiter or someone with some military background from either.
Could maybe give me a better idea based on my scores what my realistic expectations on a job should be.

If I would benefit more joining one or the other?

Is the ATC overmanned? Would I have a better chance getting ATC in the Army?

I know it's alot thanks in advanced. If you have any knowledge on any of the topic I covered just anwer what you know don't worry about the rest. THANKS