Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Virgin mobile cell phone charger?

To start off, i have the virgin mobile kyocera-xtc. I like the phone in general, but my charger randomly stopped working. Ive had the phone for probably only a month now, maybe a little more. I try to plug it, and wiggle it a bit. and it doesn't work. nothing works. So i put that one aside, and now im using my mom's Boost mobile charger, because it's the same Fit. it's been working OK, I do have to wiggle it around a little bit, or put it in different spots to charge it. But, lately it hasn't been wanting to charge at all, even if i push the charger in really hard., im kind of upset, because Virgin mobile's a pretty good service. But a friend of mine, told me that a situation like this had happened to her, where her Charger just randomly stops working. and So did my dad, he used to have a vm and the charger just took a shit on him.
    I just wanted to know, if anyone else has had this problem. Or know's what i could do, because atm i don't have 10-15 dollars to go out and buy a new one, and i need my phone. The phone only chargers when it's convenient for it to charge, But i need it to charge every night so i can have my phone at work/ and school. Does vm have a warranty of some type where i can get a New charger for free, or new phone? Im not buying a new phone. and as of now, im not going to buy a new charger. So basically, again My question is, is there any other alternatives to what i could do in this situation?

thanks.!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why dont you go to virgin mobile and tell them the situation and see what they can do about it

If more than one charger requires you to "wiggle it" to get a connection, the charger isn't the problem - the phone is. Time for a new one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information