Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jessica

How many of these Obama haters do you think know anything about culture?

I'm always seeing references to Obama being from Kenya, really rude ones.. what's their problem?

You are probably a dimwitted High School or College aged girl.

Enjoy serving in the Obama Corps, you moron.

PS- Kenya is a hellhole. If you went there the blacks there would rape and eat you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would you like it if i, a United Kingdom citizen, were president of the United States?

Your answer should be no, and the explanation would be self-explanatory.

Mercer Devil
    I think they know a lot about culture, mostly redneck culture though.

Carol A
    People who dislike President Obama and make crude, rude remarks about him and his origins have no idea that a candidate for any national office must pass stringent security clearances with the intelligence agencies. Barack Obama is a U.S. citizen. If there were a shadow of a doubt, our own government would not allow him to campaign in the primaries, much less include his name on a presidential ballot.

There are various problems associated with narrow-minded, bigoted people. Ignorance is the main factor in their rantings. It's absolutely appropriate to disagree with policy, but it's quite another to spew vitriol that provides no substance nor value.

DOOM
    Ah, so you have to be a bleeding-heart liberal to understand culture. Good to know. I guess the time I spent living in the UK and Germany don't count.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even Obama lover Angel admitted that he is from Africa. She said:

"What's wrong with being from Kenya? everybody has to be from somewhere.... He came from a poverty stricken country"

We, all of us, I have to say, have no idea what you mean by "culture". Those of us who are dead set against Obama, his politics of division, and his policies that have already pushed us over the economic cliff, we are keen students and lifetime learners. We have studied many cultures and are ourselves usually experts in some aspects of our culture and that of others.

It is our learning, our openness to learning about other cultures, our studies of history, our refined intellectual reasoning abilities that give us to stand as one against this destroyer with all his charm and skills as a great con artist. We have learned the lessons of history and the use of language -- of high culture. You, however, seem to have no idea what you picked as your own key word for this question. You obviously have no idea what "culture" means.

Obama's dad was from Kenya. That is known. Just by his own Dad's citizenship, by the laws of Britain and later Kenya, Obama is Kenyan! Just as a child of US parents born abroad is still an American citizen.

Yet that status alone -- Obama's dual-citizenship at birth, even if he was born in Hawaii, means by many scholarly opinions that he does not meet the the "natural born" requirement.

And even then, we do not know where he was born. Because unlike an elementary school bus driver, Obama has not presented a single notarized official copy of his actual birth certificate to any official authority or any court.

It's not a question of culture, uncultured one that you seem to be, it is a question of fairness and common sense. Is it fair that a school bus driver must provide a simple document and yet Obama is exempt from that requirement?

Despite a claim by a "top contributor" elected officials such as Obama do not go through any scrutiny by intelligence agencies, the fact that they are elected makes them exempt. How do I know that? I checked it out with the authorities, and I've been through such processes myself.

Still, all US Federal elected positions require that the official be (1) a citizen (2) of a certain age dependent on the position and (3) in the case of the President and Vice-President -- have the special status of being not only a citizen, but a "natural born" citizen. Yet NO OFFICIAL ever checked out Obama -- instead Obama has merely submitted forms in each state and territory where he self-certified that he met all the requirements for office. How do I know that? I checked in my own state and I have followed closely the many legal challenges to Obama's status in regard to meeting those simple requirements. No court has yet heard any of the dozens of cases on the merits, there has been no testimony under oath, and no official birth documentation has yet been provided to a court, although some have been subpoenaed.

melissaaaa
    well...what about the Bush haters? look when a new president comes in there is always people who don't like him. they are going to make dumb comments but just remember every president has been through that and people will criticize him.

angel
    They are stupid, what's wrong with being from Kenya? everybody has to be from somewhere. They are just jealous that he came from a poverty stricken country and made something of himself, is well educated, well spoken and the president of the US.

whip
    i think obama sucks.that is my culture i happen to know a lot about.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information