Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: depresson sucks

!<>BabyGurl<>!

depresson sucks

so that's why i didn't get my grade 12 diploma. i hated every subject, cept english... that was my highest mark, and it was a 76. all my others were in the 50's.

depresson sucks

well thank you, it's nice to know i'm loved... sort of. I don't think bail would do the trick if i were to get in jail for KILLING somebody... let's just hope that never happens eh?

As for the medication crap, I refuse even to take advil. I feel that I will be able to handle pain a lot better if i am used to it and not always numbing it out...
    I used to be really depressed, then i started running. CURE Halleluiah, no pills ne more. and i was diagnosed with ADD, but somehow i don't have that ne more either ( i stopped taking the pills because they were a pain in the ass to remember to take and I couldn't tap into my "creative side" as well.) so yes, the pills do "work" but you're much better off trying to survive without them... morales already said it right the first time...

most anti depressants make you gain weight or have sleeping side effect. I've been on zoloft, prozac, and some thing that started with an 'a' (adenine?)- and those all made me gain weight- zoloft was awful, by far the worst to me because i couldn't sleep either and the zombie thing was a constant factor. Lexapro worked pretty well for me and didn't seem to have any side effects (of course I'll probably find out that it gave me cancer or something in 20 years- but it helped at the time.)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

depresson sucks

i never know the name of my pills... doctor gives them to me, and i say "sure... whatever... if they work they work." i was on pills for depression... now i'm not. sure, i still get "episodes" but they're becoming fewer and farther between.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

depresson sucks

hey no problem..but yea let's hope no one kills anyone
    but yea I can't even take aspirin type medication cause I'm allergic to it...and I won't take IB Profen anymore and that was my main thing back then for headaches..so now I just deal with the suffering til it goes away
    As for depression I really haven't found any curable way yet to get up and around...I don't believe I want pills even though they always seem like a good choice and would probably help for a bit but I don't want to get hooked on them...other than that my friends have said I got happier lately..not all the time though..it's only whenever I've just talked with this girl I met online...I know I've never had a gf..and I'm never a jerk towards anyone, so I don't play things out smooth talkish or whatever, i'm just myself and for some reason talking to girls help...it's never always about problems either, just conversation of anything really. So I don't know, I noticed it makes me a hell of a lot happier, my friends noticed it...hell my dad noticed it and he knows how down I get alot....so as far as I know I hope this keeps up for me and the girl all the way in the phillipine islands cause it certainly makes me more live spirited, and I can tell she really likes me...but anything else just doesn't seem to help, not even the way I starve myself, or when I try to eat it, it actually makes me feel worse,...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information