Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smokers.

" Alice got to me..."

Smokers.

BOYCOTT IS RIGHT SMOKING SUCKZ MONKEY BALLS IVE TRYED, IT'S LIKE HAVING SUM FAT SLOBBY SMELLY GUY FART IN YOUR MOUTH! :thumbsdn:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

I agree with everyting Junglizm had said!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

I'll agree it's fucking stupid and wish I had never started but quitting takes SO much willpower, especially when fucked up shit keeps happening. Nothing beats a cigarette and a cup of coffee on my balcony before work..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

I agree with side show bob and wish that I had never started. But I have this to add.

Its my god given right as an individual to smoke if I want to, I dont smoke around other people and if asked "nicely" i may put a cigrette out, what I hate though is self - rightous non smokers, hey do you have any habits? are you perfect? I suspect not. yay for cigarettes.... stop he hurting people grrrrrrr lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

The only time I talk nasty to a smoker about putting out their cigarette is if that person is rude to me. I ask nicely or I'll try to stand up wind so I don't smell the smoke and let them do what they want. If I ask and they ignore me and standing up wind isn't helping I will ask again. If they still ignore me and I know the person well I will ask again but not in the most friendliest way; otherwise I'll walk away...obviously they don't want to be my friend if they aren't concerned about how other people are feeling. If I don't know the person I'll just walk away. What do I care at that point. If that person wants to talk they'd put out their cigarette or make some attempt at keeping the smoke from me. It's hard for me to be rude on purpose to people. I have been known to say something rude to restaurants hosts when I ask to be put as far away from the smoking section as possible and they put me right next to it when there's plenty of open tables further away. Then I'll get a little rude. Nothing horrible..only slightly rude. I don't do well around stupid people and a simple request to be placed far away from smoking shouldn't be that difficult. If it's a crowded restaurant and I don't have a choice, I won't complain or I will just go some place else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

jesus crist... those damn anti-smoking cults have gotten into your heads. It is our right to smoke. and do you think that we dont know what it is doing to our bodies, we know that we are killing our lungs and you dont have to shove it in our faces

i was gana quit but then i saw this and i saw how many people hate smokers, so im gana keep smoking just to piss people off! hooraa!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

Just as it's a smoker's right to smoke, it's also a non-smoker's right not to have to smoke. My only problem is people who are inconsiderate with it. i.e. lighting up when there's limited ventilation or kids around. Otherwise, I don't really give a shit if people smoke themselves to death.
    Personally, I prefer an occassional cigar to a pack of cigarrettes a day, but that's just me.

Smokers.

I agree with FlipTheState, I smoke but i have morals. When a 16 year old kid walks up to me and asks for a cigeret i dont give him one. I dont smoke in front of or around kids, or even indoors. I dont want to sound like a great person or anything, I just think i shouldn't be put in the same catigory as an asshole who wants to look cool.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

I was dumb kid who wanted to fit in (with friends and to be like my dad) when I started the age of 13-14. I'm regretting it now.
    It used to cost me 5 quid a month, now sometimes that amount or more on a night out (

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

Now, I don't smoke, but my parents do, and I say all the more power to 'em.

All I hear lately is people saying all smokers are bad, and suck, and should die. No one here was that bad with it, but I've seen people harass my grandma for smoking. She's badass and Irish though, so she's always had something witty to say back to the anti-smoking propagandists.

I heard that people are trying to ban smoking in cars. WTF?! They say it's "distracting". If smoking in cars gets banned, so should talking to passengers, cell phones, pets, and kids in cars. It's seriously ridiculous. Not smoking in pubs is just as stupid. Second hand smoke is offending the bartenders? Again, wtf? If you want to work at a bar, than you should be able to put up with second-hand smoke. If you can't, than sorry we can't hire you.

And btw, in regards to the first few posts, it seems like the non-smokers are bitching even more than the smokers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information