Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stupid Root Canal.

I probably won't eat afterwards. But I have this done at 11 am and at 2 pm I have another appointment with a new doctor. So that's going to suck trying to talk to him after just having had a root canal. I tried to reschedule, but I couldn't. Maybe I'll make a pit stop at Dairy Queen afterwards though and treat myself. That would make me feel better.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stupid Root Canal.

Hey, if you are going to get it done while you are still awake, then you have one up on me. I would demand they knock me out before even thinking of putting that needle in my mouth. Me+needles=Run away and hide.

Anyway, good luck, and let us know how it went............ in extreme detail........... play by play action a plus.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stupid Root Canal.

what do they do when they pull teeth. i can remember being young and havign one tooth pulled because it had such a bad cavity that half the tooth was gone basically. anyway i remember a lot of crunching pressure and grinding. this led me to believe they basically crack your teeht apart and pulled out stuff. but i heard later that i was wrong in that assumption. does anyone know what the actual procedure of pulling teeth, or whatever they did, entails?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stupid Root Canal.

i've had 2 wisdom teeth and one regular molar pulled..
    they attached a clamp to my tooth, a ring about the size of the tooth that tightened until it was firmly affixed. this had a handle so they could twist and lever the tooth until it was pulled out. one of my wisdom teeth that was still fully unexposed was pulled in less than 60 seconds of work. it heals in about a week or two, except i had one splinter of tooth once and that went septic and took about a month.. i discovered/removed the splinter myself in amsterdam whilst self-anaesthetised..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information