Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I CUT myself

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

Is it wrong that when I look at my thighs and now my arms and see the slashes I have done with a razor, I see nothing wrong. I am no way suicidal. I have no desire to die. I wouldn't even say I am a depressed person. I have everything I need. My life is far from perfect, I have my problems as everyone else. I guess it is an control issue. If i am going to feel any pain. I am the one who will be the cause. I would never give that satisfaction to anyone. Fuck that!!!!! I would have no problem letting everyone know what I do as long as I wouldn't have to hear all the bullshit that would come out of their mouths. I DO NOT want anyone to see my scars and feel sorry for me. There is nothing to feel sorry about. I enjoy the feeling. I do think I am enjoying it a little to much because I am doing it so much more. Am I just fooling myself i'm i fucking crazy, please don't be so quick to judge if you haven't been there.
    Any other cutters out there with advice?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

Well, cutting yourself is totally pointless. Even if you don't feel depressed or anything, you shouldn't do it, because 1. it makes oyu look stupid, and 2. it makes you look stupid.

My advice-just stop. Find another hobby, like a sport or a video game or something...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

He's right. You could get yourself in trouble, too. Theres techinacally nothing wrong with that, besides infection, but it couldmake the people who care about you concerned. You don't want to go to counseling, do you?

Get a hobby.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

You could always cut other people.

No, don't do that, thats mean.

I don't think anyone is going to feel sorry for you, they're most likely going to chuckle to themselves, then look away.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

Personally, I think cutting is retarded. It's nothing more than a cry for attention, no matter what kind of spin you put on it. You're worried that no one sees you, wants to be with you... yah blah blah blah gobbley goook.

I personally think your 'reasons' are lame, played out, and that you seriously have mental problems that are better dealt with by a real live brain understandy guy, and not internet fake people.

If you were really worried about anything, you'd be asking real people, instead of people who cannot help you. You are basically using this forum to enable yourself to think you're reaching out for help. When none of us can help you, you will then consider yourself a failure, and claim that no one cares enough to help you with your problems. When, in reality, there really isn't any tangible way we CAN help you other than refer you to someone who isn't an internet traveler.

Also, if you don't want anyone to look at your scars because you'll have to hear about how bad cutting is, blah blah blah, it sounds like you're ashamed of what you do, otherwise you'd stand up and say it isn't wrong. But, you're content to remain hidden about it, and then complain when no one wants to help.

If scars are your bag, then by all means, break out the exact-o knife and have at it. But don't sit there and tell me that you don't want people to feel sorry for you, when that's the whole fucking point in the first place.

Ignorance makes me feel sorry for people. Stupidity is a whole different story. Stupidity is basically the lack of enough comprehension skills to learn, whereas ignorance is just the refusal to learn.

I think you are ignorant, so yes, I'm going to feel sorry for you.

Self-mutilation isn't fucking normal. No matter what. IT ISN'T OK.
    I honestly think you are 'fucking crazy'.

But, that's just an opinion.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

Get a hobby.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

A lot of old indian cultures used cutting to signify an extreme even in thier lives, like death. So unless you have a reason, mabye you should seek some therapy or something else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

Well put.

Listen to this man. He knows from experience. Take a look at his head.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I CUT myself

Sigh...

you know masterbation would probally be a better way for you to spend your time....

I CUT myself

She knows from experience as well.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information