Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Busted w/ Pot - No Citation

WHAT??? How dare that cop pull you over for speeding!
    And what the hell was he thinking glancing in the direction of your unconcealed bag of dope? And where the fuck does he get off letting you go without a citation? Some fucking people in this world have no common decency...

I think most of these have already been mentioned, but here's 4 basic tips that will make life easier for you in the future. Numbers 1 and 3 even rhyme!

1: Never speed if you're holding weed.
    2: Always pee before you get in the car for a long drive. Twice.
    3: If you're on the road, conceal your load.
    4: Never save up for drugs. If you can't afford to buy them with your regular spending allowance, or "fun money" you don't really need them that badly. It sucks a lot less to have to dump out your stash if you can afford to just go get another bag.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ur isn't a word. Re-read the rules; paying particular attention to the literacy clause.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to say I agree with almost everyone else on how you actually seemed to get off like a fucking bandit man. I support the police, but I know some of their tactics for searches can be infringing the law. That however was not. Is it truly fair to go off ranting on how much of a dick he was for giving you an out of speeding AND having marijuana on you? Come on man. And your relationship must be one of inspiration if you have to save and scrounge money to get high for a "celebration" before you guys are apart for two months? Isn't there better ways man..?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah... like a nice dinner and then hours of railing that ass? I mean you guys are going to be apart for two months and all... get to it son. Maybe he caught teh ghey.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information