Okay so let me start off by saying that I'm 18, this is my first car, I've had it about 3 months, it's a red '97 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs. I take great care of it, i keep it clean and I've done everything i can to keep it running smooth that's in my budget. I recently took it to get a full detail (wax, engine cleaning, soaped the interior and trunk) b/c the engine really needed to be cleaned and i don't know how to do that. I do normally clean the interior and exterior by myself.

Okay now for my question, is there an easy way to like remove dust and crap building up on my car? outside of taking a dry rag and manually rubbing it all over my car, which I'm willing to do, but if there's an easier way i would like to do it. Like preferably something that won't ruin the wax, as it is still shiny, but it's losing a bit of luster in the dust.
It was waxed by the dealership, which i imagine is a good wax lol, I could take it to the car wash to rinse it off, but i gotta pay like 2 bucks just to get the hose running and then im only gunna use it for like two seconds :S, but thanks :P