Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

Quote Originally Posted by rossco

Nono, preferably you should download the file first to make sure it's real, and works.
    I guess stuff from big groups like reloaded doesn't need to be tested, it should work.
    And when it comes to pc games for example there are MANY games that never gets it here so it would be nice to have this place somewhat more "reliable" when it comes to getting new stuff etc. if you know what I mean.
    I think this forum is very good and easy to use, so it just needs a bit more content really. We have good admins and users so I think this place will be better and better over time.

When it comes to the tv series, maybe it is possible to upload several NZB's in on post or something so that we can have one for Stargate and one for Joey etc?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

I think it only counts when you use the submit form.
    Perhaps people could use the form for episodes and trust a mod could merge threads?
    Just a thought.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    I think it only counts when you use the submit form.
    Perhaps people could use the form for episodes and trust a mod could merge threads?
    Just a thought.
    ok, if i remember i'll create a seperate thread and let you mod's merge them but it doesn't bother me as i post more than i grab.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

testing

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

We currently have a small team of FST NZB Posters and would like to have more for those that are interested though established members preferably. Of course anyone is more than welcome to post something that hasnt been already as the more input the more growth for the section.

When it comes to the tv series, maybe it is possible to upload several NZB's in on post or something so that we can have one for Stargate and one for Joey etc?
    Currently when an ep is posted it is then merged to the main post by those that are on the team as they have the abilty to merge posts and delete duplicates as well. For now that seems to work and if you notice that something like this dosent get done you can pm any of the FST NZB Posters or Moderators to let them know...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

thank you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

Thanks Rossco, cool idea on the Thanks hack. Actually, I never even knew it was disabled. h34r:

Currently when an ep is posted it is then merged to the main post by those that are on the team as they have the abilty to merge posts and delete duplicates as well. For now that seems to work and if you notice that something like this dosent get done you can pm any of the FST NZB Posters or Moderators to let them know...
    Yeah I've noticed a few episodes posted lately that could be added to a running TV Episode thread, but some of the threads that have these older episodes in them are really old. I wouldn't want to add a new TV EP to a thread that has like 8 expired NZB's. Maybe in threads like this, I should remove NZB's that are too old, just to cut down on the 1 post noobs that are like "I downloaded this NZB and it download a whole bunch of text files". Would certainly save a lot threads that chalk up to retention problems. :unsure:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    Yeah I've noticed a few episodes posted lately that could be added to a running TV Episode thread, but some of the threads that have these older episodes in them are really old. I wouldn't want to add a new TV EP to a thread that has like 8 expired NZB's. Maybe in threads like this, I should remove NZB's that are too old, just to cut down on the 1 post noobs that are like "I downloaded this NZB and it download a whole bunch of text files". Would certainly save a lot threads that chalk up to retention problems. :unsure:
    Files older than 50 days are now removed (this started a few weeks ago) from the server, when someone goes to download one of these removed files they get an error saying the file's been removed already.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

how about adding it so you cant bump a thread once its over a certain age. Its caught me out a few times already.

The dave chappel dvd thats months old that just got bumped for instance.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Thank You' Hack is Back

Quote Originally Posted by satansraiser View Post

That sounds perfect to me.
    Get to it then. :whistling

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information