• Lindsay Lohan says that she and Samantha Ronson are still going strong, and if they were to break up, we'd hear it from the mouths of babes, or rather, Lindsay's MySpace blog. "all in all-[paparazzi] should just stop asking altogether, once and for all if she and i are broken up because frankly, if we ever ever did…. i would say it before they could even think of asking. i'd say it here probably… i say everything here on myspace." [Perez ]Madonna is suing the British tabloid Mail on Sunday for publishing photos of her wedding to Guy Ritchie. Yes, the wedding took place 8 years ago, but for some reason, the Mail printed the photos on October 18th of this year, and now Madge wants £5 million because the photos were stolen from her Beverly Hills home. Is Madge really that hard up for cash these days? [BBC]

<ul>Police have a prime suspect in mind for the shooting of Mark Ruffalo's brother, Scott: a woman named Shaha Mishaal Adham. According to TMZ, "Sources close to the investigation tell us Adham is related to members of Saudi Arabian royalty." [TMZ]
Three fans rustled up $12,000 to win a date with Anne Hathaway, with proceeds going to the Trevor Project, a crisis helpline for LGBT youth. "I'm not usually very forward," Anne said at the Project's auction last night, "but I thought if there was ever a crowd for me to do something like this, this is my crowd so I would like to auction myself off for drinks somewhere fabulous and basically get you totally s&mdash;- faced. Tell me what I'm worth." [People]
Even though they've been broken up for months now, Michael Bublé says that he will always be sweet on Emily Blunt. "I will always love her. We're still friends," he says. He even has nice things to say about her new beau, John Krasinski! "I love that guy in The Office. He’s great," Bublé claims as he stabs a "Jim" bobble head with a toothpick under the table. [People]
Gossip Girl real life romance alert! Jessica Szohr (Vanessa) and Ed Westwick (duh, Chuck Bass) were spotted holding hands on a chilly New York eve recently. [Just Jared]
Tween star (and Julia Roberts's niece) Emma Roberts won't just rest on her acting laurels: the 17-year-old is applying to college. The most expensive ones in the country, naturally! "When I got to Sarah Lawrence or NYU, I could really see myself walking around here making friends," says Emma. [People]
Erm, there are rumors that Heath Ledger was supposed to make a low budget indie about politics in Thailand, and now Richard Gere is replacing him. According to E!, "'The film had to be rewritten a little,' says a key source working on the project, when they switched the character from a hunky, brooding guy in his mid-20s to, uh, Gere. Yeah, just a bit." Gere's peeps are denying the story. [E! Online]
Ugly Betty's Eric Mabius just had a son, Rylan Jaxon Mabius, with wife Ivy Sherman, whom he met in high school. This is the couple's second boy. [Just Jared]
Will Smith admits that sex scenes make him anxious. "My worst nightmare is for an actress to ... feel like I'm taking this opportunity to get a little quickie feel – you know, some legal cheating going on!" Aw, who loves his squeaky clean family man image sooooo much? [People]