Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

God!

The doors of gnutellaforums are open for you!

Thanks "god" that there are some normal people left on bearshare.net!

Morgwen

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

I have to smile Vinnie because Vinnie change his forum rules every time he want to...

http://www.***

His problem is:

I was a bearshare moderator telling my opinion about him and bearshare and now he wants to delete my account!

Better I don

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

I mean, what does this have to do with Gnutella Network Discussion, Morgwen?

More evidence that your presence is more of distraction and nuisance than anything else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

Vinnie my firend!

Now you closed your poll...

why? what do you fear?

Yes your trolls have give up the fight, and you are a coward!

King of bearshare.net!

Morgwen

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

We have no rant forum on this site here...

But the people should know that you are an ignorant!

Morgwen

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

Can't you read? This is General Gnutella also.

We do know Vinnie, don't waste time fighting against him or his loyal trolls.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

It was indeed interesting to watch the whole story.

The Morgy tale

There is a loyal Bearshare user, let's call him Morgy, who did support Bearshare for many months. Morgy was a nice guy who spend his free time to help many other users and to build up a friendly community. This friendly community was far away from the programmers home land. Let's call this programmer talent Vinnie. As a loyal user Morgy ignored all rumours about Vinnie's bad behaviour in the home land, about dissing everything that is not Bearshare, e.g. how bad Morpheus, Xolox or their features allegedly are. Morgy used to say "Vinnie isn't Bearshare" and "Bearshare itself is a great product". Morgy believed in Bearshare overwheeling power and Bearshare is indeed quite nice, perhaps a new version is needed.

Then Morgy did start to talk with Vinnie. A big mistake, as we will find out. Morgy was curious about a awaited new Bearshare version, features or a new beta version for testing. Vinnie didn't want to tell the truth about his so called "defender project", perhaps he couldn't. Also Vinnie didn't react the friendly way on any further questions. Critic on his type to proceed, even friendly or constructive, is something this programmer doesn't want to hear. The brawl begun. Vinnie did attack Morgwen, Morgy itself started to speak back with the same loudness, critic became more personal and finally both are yelling personally against each other... southern temper from both. Nothing bad, somtimes it's helpfull to make things clear and then continue to work together again.
    Hmm not in this case, Vinnie didn't want to talk with Morgy anymore and don't forget Vinnie's other loyal VIPs (and some orks and trolls). They came quickly, bitched and fight together against nobel Morgy, to intimidate him and make him silent. No, this is not a side story of 'Lord of The Rings', Vinnie isn't Sauron. However I don't want to repeat the stupid and tastless offenses from both sides. Rumours say there have been some evil mutated Nazi trolls raping Elbes, but this is just a horrible tale to scare children as far as I know. Now we are here and see this poll about kicking Morgy, deleting all his posts. What a quick fall from a loyal user to a kicked and fallen angel! And free speech is usually one of the first victim. *sigh*

But is this a sad story? No not for Morgy. Meanwhile he does not believe anymore in Bearshares advantages and he uses a few other Gnutella client (the for Bearshare believers so unholly Xolox). Together with other P2P trading systems, like Kazaa and eDonkey he is again meeting more friendly people, downloading more files, learned more about filesharing technology and is now sharing on three networks.
    It might be a sad story for Bearshare and Vinnie. He lost a friendly, loyal and highly skilled user and moderator. Perhaps more will follow. The bad rumours about Vinnie and his home land are brought to a wider public...

Hope you like this tale and share your files!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

Hi Moak!

Did you post this tale on zeropaid too?

Morgwen

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

Morgwen you and your work as moderator are definitely very welcome!

CU pal

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinnie vs. Morgwen???

No. I think who is interested in Gnutella or Vinnie can find it. Perhaps it's better to write a new tale about what happened in the past, about attacks against other gnutella clients, against Morpheus, plans about braking Gnutella into parts, etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information