Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

#BITMETV.INVITES CLOSED - Merry XMas, FST!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by IdolDouche787 View Post
    How the fuck are they supposed to deal with 50 people joining the channel every minute?

FST ruins it for everyone, AGAIN....

Oh, and go fuck yourself IdolEyes. This site is the asshole of the internets...

And it wasn't open sign-ups you numpty...

Now ban me because I don't need an account at this POS meeting place for muppets.
    bmtv has the worst staff on planet and is a tracker made of assholes like this one we see come post here. shiity tracker, i prefer freshontv 10x plus.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IdolDouche787 View Post
    How the fuck are they supposed to deal with 50 people joining the channel every minute?

FST ruins it for everyone, AGAIN....

Oh, and go fuck yourself IdolEyes. This site is the asshole of the internets...

And it wasn't open sign-ups you numpty...

Now ban me because I don't need an account at this POS meeting place for muppets.
    What the fuck did I do I was sticking up for the place.I only said that the idiot on their irc badmouthing FST was an idiot .Kind of like this spineless person who can only name call hiding behind a dupe account.
    I have never had any problem with any of the staff at BMTV ,on the contrary they have been exceedingly fair to me.

Guess I better check my account first though and see if I'm banned .I might need to rescind that statement.
    Btw check what I wrote in the open for signup thread about the BMTV announcement if you want my views on the whole thing.

Btw imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post

WoW

I dont even have a statement on my profile saying, that im using a seedbox lol

And i had some impressive sats after a couple off days... invited more than 10 guys in the last 2 months, all great users, oh! and i know Q and some other guys, that might help me,,,,

Sad to hear that, besides the ratio, being a bitch, and no effort from them, to help non seedbox users, the site is great. and they were always very helpfull to me.
    Earlier it was good practise to keep the seedbox information on your profile page so that staff can check the IPs etc .. But obs these kinda good gestures dont hold any importance now .. Only if it wrnt a gold mine of TV content :dry: ..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

they closed there invites, because someone posted here about invite channel.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit.../postcount1213

:w00t::noes:

Yeah I have never bothered trying to get in. Getting tv torrents is easy. I guess if u want an obscure release, but tvtorrent site has nearly as many shows. A bit overhyped for me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    bmtv has the worst staff on planet and is a tracker made of assholes like this one we see come post here. shiity tracker, i prefer freshontv 10x plus.
    Briiliant. Ofc you can flame BMTV staffers after they banned you It's so... retarded LOL

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Example 1 - Someone saw usual activity and asked for an explanation ,hardly unreasonable and shows that the staff is extremely attentive.

Example 2 - You got an infraction which was again explained adequately if not to your satisfaction.C'est la vie.

And yes I agree that for the average person TVT is a much better option but unfortunately you can't find Dempsey and Makepeace or Kolchak: The Night Stalker on it.
    Example 1 : I thik you meant unusual activity .. Though what do they expect in a freeleech? That i should limit down on my seeding during a Freeleech given by a tracker where its impossible to seed on a normal day? I dont think so it was unsual .. Also otherwise its about the tone that you recieve the messages/communication happens ..

Example 2 - they had to obviously explain a unwritten rule :mellow: .. I mean i waited like more than 36 hrs or more for a reply .. I can understand they are busy but neither did i go about spamming the board asking for help ..

I am talking from a normal users perspective .. I doubt you are doing the same ..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They're looking for new blood. This is obviously stupid. Just because somebody from FST shared the info with everybody else doesn't mean that they have to close their invites channel. This is the whole point of recruiting, no? Isn't it to find members that one would consider useful to the site?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

bad idea

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information