So I have been researching what tv i want for a while. It needs to have minimal motion blur and be the fastest/best tv for playing video games on.
I went to best buy and was convinced by an employee that the P50G20 was the best bet for gaming. He said it was faster than all the other TVs there, and raved about some 600 Hz sub field drive.
I looked online and found out the largest and 3d version of their tvs had all the same specs and then some as the g20. So i figured i would go with the p58g25. Only thing is i wanna make sure if i go with this tv i wont complain about something.
The last tv i purchased being an LED samsung was very annoying, looks horrible with games, and have yet to enjoy using it.
Will the p58g25 be the same as the p50g20 if not better in terms of gaming? -Thanks
See the thing is i can afford either of these two, and i was asking if the one im wanting is as good if not better than the p50g20 money is of no concern atm. Can you just say yes or no?
Sorry those details were for some one who didnt answer my question and then removed their answer