Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IBS, Hernia or Appendix??? I'm freaking out!

For the last month or so I've been having a slight stinging sensation just under my belly button and though it's never been horrible pain, it does bother me. Well, the last couple of days I've had other things going on. Not rash irritation, but (i guess it'd relate to pain but not really) other irritations near appendix area, the opposite side of appendix as well as the sting under belly button. It's NOT "Oh My God" pain or near it, but I've been reading up on it and it's gotten me worked up to the point of having a panic attack. Can anyone help me out? And the only reason I have not been to a doctor yet is cause the last time I went, nothing was wrong and I was billed over $4000...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay... Seems no one has any advice. Anyway, I went to ER today and found out that my appendix was actually just to the right and just below my navel which is messed up cause all the online stuff says its closer to "pubic region". I had blood and urine tested and both came out totally free of infection and the doctor pushed a bunch on my stomach and the only discomfort was from her pushing. I passed "stool" today and it was fine. However, the sharp pains are all located within an inch around base of penis. They're not horrible, but I know they're there. I also have a very slight ache in right hip now too. I have no burning or stinging during urination however last night I had to go like every 20 minutes for about 2 hours. Any idea's???

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It could be your prostate. Depending on how old you are. My father has a hiatal hernia and since the death of my mother this past march (at our local hospital a block away due to surgical error mind you) he has gotten worse and his ulcer or what ever it is has moved. Get a prostate exam I know I know but its your health.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information