Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Antoine R

Which is harder to work out, love between races/cultures, or love across money/class...

...lines? I'm talking about romantic relationships, and I don't mean for the individuals involved, hopefully they have no trouble loving each other, but to deal with the way it's perceived and any difficulties it can cause in families etc. if there are different cultural traditions or one person is much better off financially than the other.

Also, do you find yourself falling in love/obsession with people different from yourself in such ways? Do opposites attract sexually- not only opposite personalities, but race & money? Are differences a turn-on?
    just want to add that I'm in love w/ differences, personally. I wish it weren't like that.
    (only because it can make things harder)

Pre-Destin
    The truth is people don't get together for the right reasons most people get together because of opinions of family,friends,race or religion.For rich people they only get together for plublicity or rmore fame.There will be no more break ups if people get together only for love.

I found my perfect girl ,but had to look on another continet to find her lol,but it was worth the wait shes a japanese girl and im a black man we're the most happy couple in the world after we denied all the opinions and criticism. Listen the right person never be local you have to look all over the world.

Heres some knowledge.

Love is when you love someone no matter how they are. LOVE sould never be about money,sex,race,star signs or religion and you sould never get with someone because your friends and family want you to be with the person it must be your choiceYou can't let your family,friends and reilgion get in your way for true love.In a relationship or married both people sould be faithful,loyal,respectful,careful and have affection and passion for one another that is what love is.

Now let me tell you what love at first sight is..it is first physical attraction that sould lead to wanted to know the person's life and personality it sould not matter if the preson is rich or not as long as the person is not lazy to work and the person must have a good influence on you or other people.

Well i hope i helped you

el20boricua
    i think it's harder with the whole race thing, many taboo's and lines to cross, or not cross

Steve
    Yea I fell in love with an asian girl and I am white.. I dont see any problem with it..our relationship ended and she broke my heart but it had little to do with race. money was the bigger factor

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information