or anything ? ? How do I forget a girl who I love deeply from my heart & is always on my mind. I cant think anything except thinking of her . I am unable to do anything right now . I just want to be alone & i always feel like cry .
She gave me her no. first ,she texted me for months .We had talk several times also but all of a sudden when i told my feelings to her that I always think of you, I like you .Now she only texts like once in a week & take forever to reply my message & she wont pick up my call anymore ... & now i think she's not going to text me anymore.
I mean the girl who was messaging me like daily all of a sudden what happened when i told my feelings to her . I can die for her . I mean she's a dream girl to me whom i thought for .She's my first love & may be my last also because i cant think of any girl right now . I think of forgetting her but it seems its impossible for me am very emotional. I always see her profile on a social network site & seems to be enjoying with her friends. I feel hurt when she replies on a guy pic that you are looking so gr8..hot etc etc. My heart just hurts & i just pray to God that i should get an attack .I dont want to live like this. Please tell me what should i do ??

p.s. I have really a good looks & i can get a girl easily . But whenever i look at other girl i just see her smiling face. I feel like its impossible to forget her (. I just want to be with her for my whole life !!