Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

!!!Brain Tremors Please Help!!!

Ah, better not take any drugs first. Take care of your food and have enough rest. Go out for sunshine and check your work area. Do not sleep where there are wires running through one meter near you. Have enough exercise.

And you better check your tongue, too. What abnormal signs do you see? These signs can tell you what you lack.

Why don't you buy recently published books? They can help you. There are doctors who write on how to cope with illness the natural way. Just take note of the copyright year to make sure you are buying fresh info.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oddly enough I have had this happening to me the past few days. Kind of stopped me in my tracks. It is like a brain or scalp shiver. For me I think it is just below this skin and travels just a little ways across my head. It is a creepy crawly feeling. I tend to think it is part of my stress and anxiety or my low thyroid and hormonal changes. I hope it is not serious for eithor one of us. I have had it before and it went away.

Hang in there! Try not to stess ok! I get it too.:angel:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The thyroid is one of the largest endocrine glands in the body. This gland is found in the neck below the thyroid cartilage
    The thyroid controls how quickly the body burns energy, makes proteins, and how sensitive the body should be to other hormones.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brain shivers? I've been having these too. I think it is more related to hormonal disorders. They say, when you cannot tell what's happening to you, it could be more of hormonal imbalance. Rule out this one by sleeping well.

I would not right away be taking any form of medication as the more you cannot tell what's happening to you. Sleep well and eat proper foods foremost and listen to your body.

Hey guys I am new to this site and I have a big question to answer:

I have recently been diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder and I also have a Mild Right Thermoidal Sinusitis. Now for the past 2 months I had sweaty palms, fast heart rate, light headedness, pressure on the head, couldnt sleep or sometimes stay asleep, dizzyness and a couple of other things which have led to me being diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder BUT there was one other thing I had been feeling along with all of those other symptoms and that is the Brain Tremors/Shivers.

So, my question is, what could they be as I am still getting these shivering brain feelings and I have just began to take anti-depresants for the anxiety and my anxiety has been fine and all of the other symptoms have gone but the brain shivering/tremors are still there please help as no one has any answers for it and the CT Scan has come up clear apart from the Mild Right Thermoidal Sinusitis.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP AS THIS IS REALLY SCARING ME AND IM STARTING TO THINK IT COULD BE SOMETHING VERY SERIOUS SUCH AS MY BRAIN SIZZLING OUT OR DIEING OR A BRAIN INFECTION OR TUMOR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE BRAIN TREMOR/SHIVERS COULD BE AND HAVE YOU HAD THEM WITHOUT BEING ON MEDS OR COMING OFF MEDS OR WHAT IS YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are many things that can cause us these brain shivers. Low thyroid is one. But if you treat your low thyroid, it might lead you to hyper.

I've been taking seaweed extracts for these shivers. They can help but there must be a time to stop.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could you describe the brain tremors in more detail?

Is it shivery sensation from temple to the top of your head or all over? An internal shaking (head feels like it's moving but it's not) associated with momentary dizziness?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

the way you are typing. definitely seems like you have some anxiety.

you may think seeing a neurologist will give you a relief. but trust me, you wont believe them when they tell you that you are ok.

you are suffering from anxiety. tremor can happen from anxiety AND anti anxiety meds as well. did they prescribe any benzo's? you might benefit from one greatly just to get your mind at ease until anti depressants take in full effect.

after thinking i had tumors, heart defects, blood disorders, 6 ER trips, tons of doctor visits... its all anxiety!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey thanks for the answer to what it is, how do you know that you have a problem with this thyroid though?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did a little research on this. maybe this could help.

The brain tremors are caused by excessive activity in the areas of the brain that control muscle activity. The key damage in the disease is the loss of a specific group of nerves that control muscles, so most therapies have focused on replacing this missing activity. But researchers are reporting success with using gene therapy to rewire the brain to work around the lost nerve cells.

The idea behind the new therapy comes from the recognition that the missing nerves take part in a complex web of both stimulatory and inhibitory connections that, combined, regulate muscle activity. A key player in that network is a structure called the subthalamic nucleus, which sends stimulatory signals on to other areas of the brain. In people with Parkinson's, this structure receives fewer inhibitory signals and becomes overactive, triggering tremors.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information