I’m not trying to seem rude but I think my sister has some sort of mental illness. She is my older sister and we do not get along what so ever but after I heard about small cases of autism I began to wonder if she could have a mental problem.

She is a very anti-social person, has only one “friend” that she doesn’t talk to and tends to hate people, not over dramatizing that she truly does hate them.

She is interested in very odd things, zombies, dogs, mythical things, and very much poetry. She writes a lot of very depressing poems.

She gets mad very easily and when she is mad she is violent, she scratches often and bites, she tries to cause much harm.

She talks a lot without really letting others talk, and when they do she doesn’t pay attention, she can talk straight and doesn’t realize if the person even cares.

She spends all her time alone but she also reads a lot and does “male” things, cars working, and normal guy stuff.

She never really has any expression on her face she laughs at herself but doesn’t often get others jokes.

I was thinking maybe Asperger's Disorder and she follows a lot of symptoms but she does keep eye contact often.

She is not stupid but she doesn’t try at all in school claiming it to b to easy and not worth her time so went homeschooled.

She is not full autism I know that but maybe some other mental problem. Or is she just really weird?