This is kind of long so thank you for reading, this is the beginning of my story. please answer my questions that follow. thanks This story is about two best friends who live in L.A and wake up in each others body's. thanks for reading. btw this is only the beginning of the story. i just wrote it today so im not even done with this chapter. also im only 12 so im not a writing expert so dont go to hard on me. this story will be written every other chapter will be told by the two friends. ok here i go...

Nicki-

"What are you talking about!" I yelled at Carly.
"I saw you with him!" she shouted back. Carl (my nickname for Carly) thought she had seen me flirting with her boyfriend Robbie. She has been my best friend since the 5th grade and she still doesn't trust me. Were in the 9th grade now. Its been 2 months since school started, but I already want summer to be here. I can't wait to buy like 10 new bathing suits from Old Navy. Or from that really awsome store on Venice Beach. Carl was just getting on my nerves.
"We weren't doing anything" I said "he was helping me with my Algebra". Robbie's in the 10th grade so he was trying to help me.
"Ok! Whatever" she said. I picked up all my stuff out of Carl's room and went out to the living room. Her parents were out, but I didn't feel like calling my mom and making up an exuse of why I had to go home. Instead I decided to take a night walk. Carl's house is right next to the Santa Monica Pier, in L.A.
As soon as I walked out I had a sudden chill. It was so cold out. I went back inside to get my jacket then went back outside. The sky had few stars in it that I could see. But the moon was very bright. It smelt like fast food and see food mixed together.
I walked all the way to the pier. When I finally got there it was about 10:30pm. I had alot of thinkingto do. The fares wheel was the perfect place to think. It was shining bright and it looked beautiful.
This is one of my favorite places to be. I got in line for it. It was so cold that I was shivering. When I was finally about to get on I saw this guy from my school. I think I have history and science with him. His name is Jesse. I've been pretty good frineds with him for a while.
"You wanna come in my cart with me" he said to me sweetly. I looked at him, eyes glowing.
"Yeah...sure...thanks" I said smiling at him. One look at him and I got butterflies. Well how was i going to think with him sitting next to me? I got on and we started going.
"So, why are you here?" Jesse said to me. He looked very intreged. I hesitated for a second. Then decided to just tell him.
"Me and Carl just had a fight, so I came down here to think" I said. He looked conserned.
"What were you guys fighting about" he said. I thought for a second then figured out we were fighting about nothing. We never fight about anything, just stupid stuff.
"Nothing really, just stuped stuff, hopefully when i get back she will be asleep, she has a softball tournament tomarrow" I said. We were at the top of the wheel now. I looked down and it was king of scary. I acsidently grabbed Jesse's arm. I looked over at him. Then I took my hands back.
"Its ok, its king of scary up here" he said while smiling.
"Ya... but... I like it" i said. "Sorry I'm dumping all this on you" I said starring at him.
"No, its ok, go on" he said touching my shoulder. I got all tingly.
"Uhm...yeah...ok...so Carl always has to do sports, its all she does. Her dad is so obseved over it" I said feeling kind of bad for her. She likes to play sports, but she doesnt want it to be her whole life. Her dad wants it to be.
"That sucks for Carly" Jesse said. I'm the only one who calls Carly Carl.

And thats all I got, so i have a few questions. please answers all of them. Thank you soo, soo, much!!!

Q1. What do you think about the characters?
Q2. What do you think about the plot?
Q3. What do you think of what I have so far?
Q4. Do you like it so far?
Q5. What are some spelling/grammer corrections that I need to make?
Q6. On a scale of 1 to 10 how good do you think the "story" is?
Q7. On a scale of 1 to 10 how good do you think the spelling/grammer is?
Q8. Should i continue writing?
Q9. Would you continue reading?

Thats it!!!! thanks so much and this isnt the whole chapter, just all i have so far. thanks for reading and please answer as many questions as possible. all of them would be great. thanks!!!!!!! whoevers answer is best gets 10pts!!!!