I made a web page, and I need 4 buttons that I put on the site to make changes to an example paragraph underneath them. For example, they need to change either Font Size, Font Family, Font Color, or Paragraph Background of that example paragraph when they are clicked.My code for the page is

<html>
<title> Layouts with XHTML </title>
<head>
<style type="text/css">
#Searching{color:black;background-color:white;font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
td{width:150px;height:50px;}
th{align:center;background-color:white;}
input{width:100%;background-color:lightgray;font-family:Verdana;}
</style>

</head>

<body>
<table>
<tr>
<td> Font Size </td>
<td> Font Family </td>
<td> Font Color</td>
<td> Background Color</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<form>
<td> <input type="button" name="b1" value="14pt" onclick=document.GetElementByID('Searching').style .fontSize='18pt';value='18pt'></td>
<td> <input type="button" name="b2" value="Serif" onclick=></td>
<td> <input type="button" name="b3" value="Red" ></td>
<td> <input type="button" name="b4" value="Black"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="4"> <p id="Searching">There are many ways to search more effectively on the internet. The most helpful way, even though most search enginges will correct you, is to spell correctly. It will also be more helpful if you search for specific information by using descriptive words for what you are searching for. For example, search for a certain type of dog instead of just dogs if you are looking for information about a breed. Avoid using words such as "a", "or", "and", because most search enginges exclude these anyway.</p> </td>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"> <input type="button" name="b5" value="Reload"></td>
<td colspan="2"> <input type="button" name="b6" value="Define"></td>
</tr>
</table>

Please help I got to figure this out for class tomorrow!