Hi
My room is black white and hot pink,
This is the bedding that I have http://images.craigslist.org/3na3k53m95Y15O25W1a8u2c706a47f42913fa.jpg
I have hot pink curtains and a small hot pink chair on the side, a hot pink lamp and some other hot pink items in order for it to match. I want to paint my room because I’m bored of the white walls and want to add a more classy edge to the room. That being said I really don’t want to paint the walls pink (that would be too much pink and too teenage-ish). I was thinking of painting it grey or a kind of silver but I’m not sure if that would be a good choice. Also, I would like to change the curtains into another color but my room is only black, white and hot pink and I wouldn’t want my curtains to be black or white either. I was thinking of changing the whole set up to a black white and purple in order to make it look less teenager but I would have to start all over with the hot pink items and I’m not sure if purple would be much better than hot pink anyway. If you guys have any suggestions for other color arrangements please let me know
Thanks =)
p.s. – I’m a 20-year old and I want my room to look hip yet classy