Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amanda Jo
    lol thats funny i am white but i didnt think the food i ate was weird .... i love fried food.. mexican food .... mcdonalds... steak and chix.. what kind of food do u eat that makes what we eat weird??? i know some people do eat weird healthy foods but i didnt think it had anything to do with race.. i have worked in six different chain restaurants such as lone star red lobster damons TGIfridays ect.. i do notice that white people like to try different kinds of food... and black people like there steaks very well done... everyone is different regardless on race.. Happy Holidays

yazzy
    Because if we get really constipated it helps us walk like we've got something stuck up our bums. We work at that, you know. It takes effort. Hmmm. Honestly you just tend to eat the stuff you were fed when you were growing up. That stuff you grew up on, you always go back to. So we inherit the weirdness from our ancestors.

Cocoa
    lol....i work in a grocery store so i know what you mean, they come up with stuff that would taste so nasty together and then they tell you how they eat their food, but i get people from different countries that come though my line and buy fruit and items that i never even heard of, so its not just the white people.but yes i do know exactly what you mean though.

aubergine2c
    I'm mixed (Celtic and African) and I love sushi, seaweed, venison, eel, monkfish, curry, channa dal, lassi, basmati rice, egg fu young......

You get the picture

Reality
    see white people? you guys make everybody "slur" crazy... lol

?•Mishi•?
    Well I'm white, and I do admit that I like to put toppings on things like ketchup and cheese, but I HATE mayonaise :P It's all because of how they were raised, and what culture/race their from like you said. For example, both of my parents are Polish, and we love to eat Polish food. Take an average American family, they love to eat potatoes and lot's of bread. Some people want to mix up what they eat, to try something different, so they make up those weird foods like humus with tomatoes in it lol. Some people half way across the world may think that Macdonalds is gross, and weird, but people over here in north america think that the people down in south america eating guinea pigs are gross. So it's all beacuse of the culture in my opinion.
    P.S. Please don't get mad at me anyone, I'm 13, so it might sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, but yea

Cocoa
    lol....i work in a grocery store so i know what you mean, they come up with stuff that would taste so nasty together and then they tell you how they eat their food, but i get people from different countries that come though my line and buy fruit and items that i never even heard of, so its not just the white people.but yes i do know exactly what you mean though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information